ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i have two problems so I'll list them and you guys can help where you can. I have a fully hacked PSP 2000 with Prometheus 4

Problem One
About a day ago I posted a thread talking about Tactics Orge not working when you try to start the 1st battle. I was informed to go get a patch iso (cause im not updating to 6.36 or whatever) and I did so...Now my save won't work. I serious abhor starting over so if I can avoid it I will not....So my save from the other iso I had can't be loaded by the patched on I got...Can I fix this somehow.

Problem Two
I wanna play Chrono Cross and I see that is a tough endeavor to acheive. From my research I heard running a multidisk eboot with the SCUS94646 ID (or whatever it is) on 3.72 popstation is the best way to go. I obtain a multidisk eboot with said code but every time I load it (ive tried several different popstation versions) my PSP just crashes...I don't even get to the PSX splash screen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated esp. with the second problem as the PSP is my only way to play Chrono Cross and I really want to play it.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Chrono Cross works fine...i'm playing at the moment and have just opened up the path to the Dead Sea with the Fiddler Crab. You just need to make sure you rip your discs with a good ripper and create the eboot with specific programs. Chances are many ready made eboots for download will be bad.

I made my own and no freezes or problems.....

Problem one isn't really a problem...you've hardly played loads in a single day....get over it!

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Chrono Cross works fine...i'm playing at the moment and have just opened up the path to the Dead Sea with the Fiddler Crab. You just need to make sure you rip your discs with a good ripper and create the eboot with specific programs. Chances are many ready made eboots for download will be bad.

I made my own and no freezes or problems.....

Problem one isn't really a problem...you've hardly played loads in a single day....get over it!

Lol I know...Just me being a lazy fuck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==