1. Tere Valentin

OP Tere Valentin GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Sx user here. Ive had SX since day one after I got it weeks after its launch.
    Never had this problem before with any games, but last week when I tried to play CRYSIS xci and I got this error:

"This game cart cannot be read. Please remove and reinsert it"

I managed to find a different xci of CRYSIS and the error is gone, but now an xci game I was to play before ( DoA Scarlet) now suddenly gives me the cart error. I even downgraded the FW via Choi but error remains.

Was there ever any good solution to solve the cart error in SX? It bothers me that I cant figure out what was the cause.

Sidenote: I have the latest SX OS and My micro SD is fat32. I saw old topics saying exfat was a bad choice, but ive been using exfat for years and never gotten any errors until recently that the cart error began.

2. Purple_Shyguy

Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Im getting this too with split xcis

Are you splitting the games that are having errors? I split Paper Mario and got the error. Recently split Monster Hunter and got the error too.

I had to try a few times for a different game and it eventually worked so maybe whatever current firmware version is having problems with the split xcis

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Solution, error,