slider hax doesn't work properly

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Smitdylan, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Smitdylan
    OP

Smitdylan Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2016
    Netherlands
    i downgraded succesfully from 10.4 to 9,2 and now my menuhax didn't work anymore.
    now i wanted to install rxtools for emunand so i need to go to homebrew but when i use sliderhax i get a yellew, gray and than orange screen and it crashes (or crashes immidiately). anything i do wrong? i have reput the files on my sd card 5 times and tried 20 times with save data delete.

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    You have deleted old payloads right? Also are you clearing cookies and history? Lastly patience. Sliderhax doesn't always work

3. Smitdylan
    OP

Smitdylan Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2016
    Netherlands
    how to delete payloads? i just deleted everything exept my 3ds and nintendo 3ds folder and replaced the starter kit

4. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    Then you probably caught the payload in the crossfire. All you can do at this point is try it more until it works.

astronautlevel likes this.
  5. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Trying to Find My Way

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Siteā„¢
    The orange screen means that it executed the payload but failed. This is normal on the o3ds because sliderhax is super unreliable. Just keep trying until it works, and remember to initialize browser data.

6. Smitdylan
    OP

Smitdylan Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2016
    Netherlands
    spamming with the stylus worked!

FenrirWolf likes this.
  7. JFizDaWiz

JFizDaWiz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    my first 3DS downgrade took forever because of this, just had to keep trying. for anyone coming here having the same problem, just keep on trying it will eventually go through