General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    wtf is that
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you implying someone should die if they are feeling excruciating pain
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I wanted to say your purpose, our purpose, was happiness, but that would be very unreal. We can just feel content enough with what's going on, and smile whenever we feel down, so we endure bad times.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Referring to me.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm refering to this: "Unless you are going through excruciating pain, keep living please"
    @NinStar Exactly. Lol.

No. I mean I can only understand people who want to be gone because they can't bear the pain they feel. Otherwise, you must try to live, in my opinion.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @NinStar, They meant by if I'm going through loads of pain, then do your best to keep living your best life.
    I know this is a very big thing to discuss but I won't get into detailed thoughts about it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @HiradeGirl, Understandable. It's a pretty hot topic.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    life is just what reality chucks at you, even if it's shit, gotta deal with it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've even questioned this myself at a young age.
    That's rough.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Yeah, exactly.
    Let's try to be content enough while on the shit, though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    yep, just do what you can to get by, and in most cases it'll sort itself
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
    +1
    Any specific issues that put those thoughts on your mind? I mean, only if you feel like sharing.
    No pressure about it.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    keep it up

:grog:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @HiradeGirl, Only privately, I don't want to clutter the chat or get myself into issues.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I understand that there are extreme cases where some people may consider this, but to me this is something I would never be able to present as an option to someone else, because that has a huge potential to put the thought in their mind that it is some kinda of confirmation that they should definitely do it
    Alright. DM if you want to talk about it. Maybe I can't do nothing, but if it helps you to tell someone, I'm here. @SylverReZ
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Alright. DM if you want to talk about it. Maybe I can't do nothing, but if it helps you to tell...