Gaming Rock Band 2

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I burned the espalwii scrubbed version...

When the game launch, I get nothing more than a black screen... The wiimote is reconnected though...

Help? Tried with both Gamma and Softchip, different options (force PAL, force NTSC, different hooks...)

3.2E Pal Wii.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Wiikey 3.2U and cannot run the game. It isn't even recognized in the drive. I downloaded a scrubbed version from a Spanish site. Same as Sonic4Ever. Gecko OS will not run it, has a black screen.

First time this has happened to me... help.
frown.gif

coolbho3000

Trophies
XP
Country
thawkins1 said:
Why did you 2 download the scrubbed version? Try again with the full 1:1 game.
IT's available as 600MB instead of in the gigabytes.

I bought the instruments today (RB2 Guitar + RB1 Drums), so they didn't lose that much money. Now that's real justification for my pirate ways.
yaynds.gif

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
coolbho3000 said:
thawkins1 said:

I bought the instruments today (RB2 Guitar + RB1 Drums), so they didn't lose that much money. Now that's real justification for my pirate ways.
yaynds.gif
So you have the scrubbed version too. I heard the original 4.7gb version works perfect on Gamma. Gonna give it a try.

Also you should have bought the game, because there is a CD-key in the game which allow you to download 20 free songs in a near future.

I hope the game will be released in europe soon...

coolbho3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic4Ever said:
coolbho3000 said:
thawkins1 said:

yaynds.gif
So you have the scrubbed version too. I heard the original 4.7gb version works perfect on Gamma. Gonna give it a try.

Also you should have bought the game, because there is a CD-key in the game which allow you to download 20 free songs in a near future.

I hope the game will be released in europe soon...
It was $120 instead of $190, I think it was a pretty good deal.
unsure.gif

Deebuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bought the Instrumental Set (Drums, Guitar, Micro for RB1) for 95€ (around 130$) and had one GH3 Guitar for 30€ (around 45$)

b99andla

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so I have a 1.9g wiikey and and a Pal wiikey with 3.4e update. When I insert a disc thats been brickblocked I get a greenscreen, If i insert a disc that isnt brickblocked it asks me to update, do you know if this is safe (Ive read on some places that this is only a hardware driver update that wont affect my console), could you help me in solving this?

Deebuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zapu said:
95E is 130$
smile.gif

haha, thanks! i've wondered
wink.gif

QUOTE(b99andla @ Dec 27 2008, 12:49 AM) Okay, so I have a 1.9g wiikey and and a Pal wiikey with 3.4e update. When I insert a disc thats been brickblocked I get a greenscreen, If i insert a disc that isnt brickblocked it asks me to update, do you know if this is safe (Ive read on some places that this is only a hardware driver update that wont affect my console), could you help me in solving this?

If your system is 3.2E, you should make the GH:WT Update. If it's 3.3Ev2 you could make the RB2 Update.

By the way, try the untouched iso with GeckoOS

b99andla

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I have the 3.4e firmware on my wii, does that mean its safe to run the update? ( I tried downloading GHWT again running it without brickblocker, but it didnt update anything on my console)

Deebuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With 3.4E and the GH:WT Update the DiscChannel should NOT show the "Update on GameDisc" Screen of RB2 anymore. *wondering

I have installed 3.3Ev2 and the GH:WT Update and didn't need to install any RB2 Update (or even didn't get an update screen from RB2).

This implements, that the FW needed to play RB2 is 3.3Ev2 or lower plus an hardwareupdate for the instrument, that won't brick your wii.

In my opinion, it's safe to install the update, if the wiis FW is higher that 3.3E (-> v2 or .4)

however i advise to try GeckoOS (with "force PAL60") first.

irishgond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get Rock Band 2 working np using gator gamma but the guitars from Rock Band 1 are not being recognized. Anyone else have this issue?

irishgond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zapu said:
Use this special version of softchip for rockband (based on IOS37 afair).

??? Not understanding your response

Again, is anyone able to use RB1 instruments with a 1:1 RB2 NTSC using a loader (im using gamma)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...