Homebrew Requesting a favour from somebody here

• Thread starter Deleted-353083
  • Start date
  • Views 761
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted-353083

OP
I've been going back and forth between having a modded Wii, getting rid of it and just using Dolphin Emulator instead... then going back to a modded Wii cause Dolphin doesn't always work perfectly... then selling that Wii and trying Dolphin again... and so on and so on (just check my posts over the years... more insecure than a modern-day feminist whinging about... well everything! lol)

Anyways my latest modded Wii has died now and i've been thinking "Do i really want another one?" when to be honest the whole gimmick of motion controls has well and truly completely evaporated off me now and even though i had a bunch of both Wii and GameCube games all the times i was using an actual console or using Dolphin Emulator... really there's only 1 game that i actually really wanna keep and the rest i don't really care about anymore (plus i'm getting older now so having sh*tloads of games i never play no longer interests me)

To finally get to the point... as i'm sure i've well and truly said many times before, i'm only a novice when it comes to PC's. I'm pretty sure all the games i have on my PC aren't even using my PC's full potential when i play them, but that's because i simply have no idea what most of the settings even mean when i look at them or which is the best level of them to chose.

So to FINALLY get to the point... would one of you wonderful lovely nerds please be willing to do me a favour and (using my PC specs listed here) upload a copy of Dolphin Emulator 5.0 with all the best settings already programmed in it for a PAL copy of Luigi's Mansion to something like Mega.nz or Google Drive etc. so i can just simply download it, select my Luigi's Mansion ISO and just start playing it... because i wouldn't have a clue what to select? I'll be very appreciative if any of you could. Thanks.

My specs are...
Operating System : Windows 10 Home x64
SSD : Samsung 960 Evo M.2 250GB NVMe
Motherboard : Asrock B250M-pro4
CPU : i5-7500 @ 3.4GHz
GPU : Gigabyte GTX1060 G1 Gaming
RAM : 16GB (DDR4)
Power Supply : Antec 500W
Internal HD storage : 1.5TB
Capture Card : Elgato HD60 Pro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...