R4 card skin editor

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by efiste2, Oct 16, 2009.

Oct 16, 2009

R4 card skin editor by efiste2 at 3:19 PM (1,115 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. efiste2
    OP

Newcomer efiste2 Member

United Kingdom
    I personally run an aceKard but my niece has a good old R4 in her DSL and id love to be able to personalise her R4 card skin like i have to my aceKard using the brilliant aceKard editor. SO IS THERE a similar editor for R4 cards, that is as easy to use...............Any help in acheiving this will be most appreciated!!!!

2. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
  3. efiste2
    OP

Newcomer efiste2 Member

United Kingdom
    SORTED [​IMG] thanks for that mate, i have created a theme, but i cant find where to put it in the kernal files. I am using the 1.18 kernal for the R4 card. I can find where to put it in the SDHC kernal on my sons R4 setup, but not the 1.18 kernal......any ideas.

4. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    If your son has an R4 that is SDHC compatible, then it's an entirely different cart, and those instructions most likely won't work for you. Clarify which cart he has (if there is a web address on the front of the cart, give us that) and you might find an answer that will work.

5. efiste2
    OP

Newcomer efiste2 Member

United Kingdom
    the card i am looking to crete a skin for is an R4 revolution and the web address on the box is www.r4ds.com ...................sorry for the confusion [​IMG]