Hacking Question Question about getting banned

Al3Drk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an unpatched switch on 8.1 firmware version.
I decided to hack my switch with atmospher since it supports emummc now.
I managed to backup my boot1/2 and the other part and while I was trying to reboot to rcm it got to kosmos and booted up on atmospher accidentally while switch was in flight mode.
I initialized it while still being offline and then restored boot1/2 and the other part successfully.
Then I formatted the sd and booted switch up still being offline.
Am I going to be banned if I try to go online now?
I'm sorry for my noob question and bad English.

Last edited by Al3Drk,

Al3Drk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible you could get banned. No guarantee either way.
Thank you for your answer but I managed to restore my clean nand backup. Isn't it safe now? I never went online or touched anything while atmospher booted I panicked and initialized then restored clean backup.

Cerulis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you for your answer but I managed to restore my clean nand backup. Isn't it safe now? I never went online or touched anything while atmospher booted I panicked and initialized then restored clean backup.
Nobody entirely knows how Nintendo bans and what they flag. We have very few "absolute" truths.
Some say that simply booting on CFW on your sysNAND is enough to flag to a ban, but I would say that although this is possible, it is unlikely.
Maybe Nintendo will go about detecting/banning simply for this in the future, but as of now I would say you should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/