PS1/2 [PS2] OPL cannot show my apps.

mountroid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PS2 is SCPH-90004, Matrix modded, old version of OPL (OPL 0.8), My disk len is broken because there's an external usb drive attached on top of the console, i have downloaded uLaunchElf and new OPL daily build, i want to open uLaunch to update opl but fmcb doesn't work on my ps2 90004 model, can someone help please?

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My PS2 is SCPH-90004, Matrix modded, old version of OPL (OPL 0.8), My disk len is broken because there's an external usb drive attached on top of the console, i have downloaded uLaunchElf and new OPL daily build, i want to open uLaunch to update opl but fmcb doesn't work on my ps2 90004 model, can someone help please?
I assume you boot OPL with DEV1 or
DEV2, as your disc drive is broken and FMCB doesn't work on your model. If you boot it from the HDD, and it is formatted to the Playstation File System (PFS, formatted with e.g. WinHIIP or uLaunchElf), you could use a tool like pfsshell_0.2a (not sure if a GUI version exist) to explore the drive on a computer and update the boot.elf.

If you boot it from the MC, I think you probably need a second PS2 that is compatible with FMCB, or you need to buy a new disc drive for your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, i have asperger and it makes me part of the (zx) spectrum +1