PierreBoot Payload Injector for Android

DerKapitan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I am announcing the new PierreBoot app for launching code on an RCM mode Switch, named after Maximilien Robespierre. This app is designed to be simple, relatively beginner-friendly, and quick to use.

Features
  • Simple payload injection, as easy as pressing a button in the app whilst your Switch is tethered to your phone in RCM.
  • A fancy PS Vita esque UI
  • Relatively small file size
  • Frequent updates
  • Hekate built in

Download

Alpha 0.2 is ready for release! It is currently not functional (and doesn't even have any code capable of sending anything to a device) however it does have Hekate 6.0.3 somewhere in there. The only functional button is the help button, as of now. Atleast it looks nice on your launcher with the Atmosphere logo as the app icon. As of now, it's built using MIT App Inventor, which is abhorrently apparent. Maybe I'll rewrite it some day using something NOT made for children.
Alpha 0.2

Alpha 0.3 is out. Quite a massive update, and it just over doubles the size of the APK. I've added a changelog, which should be helpful, generally..
Alpha 0.3

Last edited by DerKapitan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show