Gaming OOT Forest Temple HELP PLEASE!

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have done something that is maybe stupid.

So I had killed two of those Poe ghosts...Anyway, everything was cool, I untwisted that room, and fell... found my way into a room with that giant hand.... i tried to kill it but it killed me( had some trouble after one of the hands turned big again...

but i quit the game and I didnt save... No big deal right? I went back and had to untwist the room.. no big deal right? but I went back to the main room and saw I only had 1 poe ghost dead.. I dont know where or how to find the room with the paintings...

HELP!
im new to the game.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so you just lost some progress because you didn't save? Just do what you did before. Go to rooms you haven't been to, open chest you haven't opened yet until you run into what you need to do basically.

Reactions: Ralph1611

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have done something that is maybe stupid.

So I had killed two of those Poe ghosts...Anyway, everything as cool, I untwisted that room, and fell... found my way into a room with that giant hand.... i tried to kill it but it killed me( had some trouble after one of the hands turned big again...

but i quit the game and I didnt save... No big deal right? I went back and had to untwist the room.. no big deal right? but I went back to the main room and saw I only had 1 poe ghost dead.. I dont know where or how to find the room with the paintings...

HELP!
im new to the game.

close this thread please. I had an idea to shoot that eye again and if it would untwist the room.. I was right.

Reactions: cearp

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No worries. Generally OoT (and most zelda games) isn't that hard to get through as long as you keep going to areas you haven't been to yet, unless you happen to miss something important like a small key somewhere. (there is one notable exception, which is a dungeon you haven't reached yet, and it's arghhhhhh)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
No worries. Generally OoT (and most zelda games) isn't that hard to get through as long as you keep going to areas you haven't been to yet, unless you happen to miss something important like a small key somewhere. (there is one notable exception, which is a dungeon you haven't reached yet, and it's arghhhhhh)

some puzzles that you figure out the second you see them,
and others that you spend so much time that you get tired and go see a guide
i get stuck on ocarina because i didnt knew i could put a flame inside a bottle.. or that for get a fish i had to use the bottle.. i thought you had to go to fishing place or get a phishing pole you can use everytime..

or in MM when you have to put deku princess on the bottle
also kafey's quest and some masks can give headaches

yah. migles has a problem with bottles :D

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing it two weeks ago. I didnt know what the hell I was doing. I had Adult link and he didnt even know Eponas song and had 6 hearts, and the Adult wallet only. I started over trying to do the side quests and im having a better go of it now.

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some puzzles that you figure out the second you see them,
and others that you spend so much time that you get tired and go see a guide
i get stuck on ocarina because i didnt knew i could put a flame inside a bottle.. or that for get a fish i had to use the bottle.. i thought you had to go to fishing place or get a phishing pole you can use everytime..

or in MM when you have to put deku princess on the bottle
also kafey's quest and some masks can give headaches

yah. migles has a problem with bottles :D

:lol:the bottles.... dont get me started on them. You nailed it... I didnt like it Jabu Jabu's belly... At least I beat Barinade the first time :lol:

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just be glad the removed (or at least made it easier) to retrieve the missing keys in the forest and water temple in the 3DS version. Those temples screwed with me so much growing up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E