gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys so i want to buy the nvidia shield tablet with the tegra k1 because of pc game stream and some cool emulators, so my questions is in how much time do you guys think that the newer version of the nvidia shield tablet will release thanks am really looking foward to it

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been spotted in benchmarks already and the k1 has already got a price reduction so ican;t imagine it is that far off i am in the same boat
the new low price is tempting ,i have been waiting forever for the x1 version that was supposed to release in july
hopefully it won't be much longer now,i hope they put a much better quality screen in the new one

gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been spotted in benchmarks already and the k1 has already got a price reduction so ican;t imagine it is that far off i am in the same boat
the new low price is tempting ,i have been waiting forever for the x1 version that was supposed to release in july
hopefully it won't be much longer now,i hope they put a much better quality screen in the new one
Damn bro what should i do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah am going to buy it and when the new one release i will wait a couple of months and the i will buy the newer one

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn bro what should i do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah am going to buy it and when the new one release i will wait a couple of months and the i will buy the newer one
i am going to wait it out a little longer i would rather wait and not be sorry if the new version is a lot better ,especially if it has a much better screen and metal build
on top of the new processor,
i want it to be able to run dolphin at playable speed, and they have already got it optimized pretty good on the shield console
down the road i can see them getting it running perfectly on the x1 shield tablet

still haven't seen how it runs on the pixel c, but that tablet did not get great reviews

Last edited by weatMod,

gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am going to wait it out a little longer i would rather wait and not be sorry if the new version is a lot better ,especially if it has a much better screen and metal build
on top of the new processor,
i want it to be able to run dolphin at playable speed, and they have already got it optimized pretty good on the shield console
down the road i can see them getting it running perfectly on the x1 shield tablet

still haven't seen how it runs on the pixel c, but that tablet did not get great reviews
And the pixel c has a x1 quad core is not the same as the one in the nvidia console that has the 8 cores so the difference between the x1 quad core vs the k1 that is a quad core is not going to be perfect gamecube emulation difference is going to be like k1 15 fps at windwaker x1 22 fps at wind waker

Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next