Nintendont error: "warning:sd:/games/was not found"

myofascia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using nintendont and i have everything up to date and set up properly but when i use the sd option it reads "warning:sd:/games/was not found". I have my card formatted to fat32 and all the folders are named properly (caps sensitive) and everything. I've tried redownloading iso's and everything but to no avail. Ive also tried multiple different games. if it helps i am on mac and I'm trying to play Melee and Pokemon XD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
named game.iso? the first disc of games can now be named anything afaik, but I think the second disc must always be disc2.iso. it's been a long time. I have my remnants from dios mios, and I don't think I had much of a problem. iirc, that's the ones that had the sys files (not needed with nintendont). are you sure the sd card is working or the reader?

Reactions: impeeza

myofascia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
named game.iso? the first disc of games can now be named anything afaik, but I think the second disc must always be disc2.iso. it's been a long time. I have my remnants from dios mios, and I don't think I had much of a problem. iirc, that's the ones that had the sys files (not needed with nintendont). are you sure the sd card is working or the reader?
yeah it's named game iso. i checked to make sure i didn't have it as "game.iso.iso" as well. the sd card should be working but i am having the same issue in both my wii and wii u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...