Status
Not open for further replies.

OJClock

Oct 4, 2008
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they screwed up something, because I got the November issue a week after I got the October one.
Not sure if there is already a topic as this one, please feel free to delete this if it exists.
Things worth mentioning:
New Shantae game!!! It's for DSiware called Shantae: Risky's Revenge, and it's part of a trilogy, new graphics, belly dance moves, and story.
And also a new Bonk game for Wiiware called Bonk: Brink of Extinction
A pretty nice review of Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, and a tour of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, along with a preview of C.O.P. The Recruit.
Power Profile: Akihiro Hino, along with an interview about upcoming Level-5's rpgs in partnership with Studio Ghibli, and the origins of the Professor Layton Series.
Even though the cover is of Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games, it only includes a review of it in the 11 page Reviews Blowout,
Scores:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: 9.0
Ju-On: the Grudge: 6.0
Spyborgs: 7.5
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games: (Wii) 7.0, (DS) 8.0
Mini Ninjas: (Wii) 6.0, (DS), 7.5
Scribblenauts: 9.0
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up: 7.5
Dead Space Extraction: 8.0
NBA 2K10: 6.0
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics: 7.0
A Boy and His Blob: 8.5
Spore Hero: 7.0
A Witch's Tale: 4.0
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny 2: 7.0
Guitar Hero 5: 8.0
Spore Hero ARena: 5.0
Tornado Outbreak: 6.5
Dirt 2: 4.5
Family Fun Football: 4.5
MySims Agents: 7.0
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes: 8.5

Then, as part of community, there's apart on Stan Tanaka's Major League Eating fan-comic or whatnot, and a thing on supercommuter, a new chiptune/hip hop thing by Andy Hartpence (Wheelie Cyberman) and Andy Myers (Stenobot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: