Need For Speed Underground 2 Hamachi!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by TwinBlades, Jul 30, 2009.

Jul 30, 2009
  1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Hey guys! I just started playing Need For Speed Underground 2 since the new ones since Underground 2 weren't really all that great. If anyone has or wants to play the game over Lan please do the following and we can play over LAN. The online server does not work since EA aways changes the Need For Speed Server everytime a new series of the game comes out.

This method Allows you to play agianst other people using LAN over Hamachi. The program is completely safe so dont worry, I've used it for a long time.

Here are the steps (Credits goes to Jeffareid for writing this)

Warning: Spoilers inside!

After you've done all that, which shouldn't take more than 10 min or even less. Add this server on Hamachi, Server: MVPS21 Password: 123. After you've done that, your all set to play. A thing is though that IF we get some players on the server, not everyone is going to be on at the same time or even on so when you go to LAN and theres no server, that means no one is on!

Thanks guys!

2. TwinBlades
    OP

Korea, South
    I've realize people were adding this server but no one has been posting here so I didn't go on my server. Please post so I know you've joined [​IMG]

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    once i get my hands on the game....ill PM you for sure.....jsut wondering what version does it have to be, the game that is.

4. TwinBlades
    OP

Korea, South
    Umm, I got mine and patched it to 1.2. You can get the patch from the web. I think I posted the site in the spoilers. Not sure.