Name 1 game you think everyone should play!

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
updated!
Also some games wern't added because they were like 'Half Life 2'.
Come on, get more creative than that guys.
lecture.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)

Possibly the best storytelling in a game that I've seen in my life (so far). Throw in the great gameplay and wonderful cinematic scenes and you've got a must-have title for the PS2.
wink.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
updated!
Also some games wern't added because they were like 'Half Life 2'.Â
Come on, get more creative than that guys.
lecture.gif

But everyone SHOULD play Half Life 2 :\

I completly agree, but thats common knowledge, games that get 'game of the year' aren't exactly 'creative' suggestions.
I'm encouraging people to suggest games that aren't as popular as others, games that fly under the radar until someone actually plays it and enjoys it.

Lets take Okami for example, before it got 'game of the year' and before IGN began jizzing all over it, not many people had heard of it, hence no one was playing it.
I'm hoping we can shed light on some games that got missed over the years (or recent), so others can enjoy them.

I'm sure everyone has played a game that they either hired out by chance or a friend suggested to them to play and completly fell in love with.
Another example for me would be 'Guardian's Crusade' on PSX. Sort of like Pokemon meets final fantasy. Great game.

livz

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i know conker's bad fur day has been entered, but a special mention on its multiplayer, war and colors do more than stand up to halos etc (fun) standards

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, there are 3 endings. I watched the CGI video of the other two. The plot isn't something that's easy to get, it's very deep. You have to collect a LOT of diarys to get it all (I've been playing 6-10 hours a day since I got it)

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shogo:Mobile armored Division

Monolith's take on gundam type mecha's, it's the only one I've played that is from the perspective of the pilot, it's abit of anime stylized space opera...i liked

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Aug 27 2007, 12:31 AM)]Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)

Possibly the best storytelling in a game that I've seen in my life (so far). Throw in the great gameplay and wonderful cinematic scenes and you've got a must-have title for the PS2.
wink.gif

Im with [M]artin on this.
cool.gif
I think any game in the Metal Gear Series is greatest. Its a shame that Sons of Liberty will only be on PS3
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT