gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello.

i just got my m3i zero. i have installed the f.core.dat file from here:
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

and put on the SYSTEM dir from the same page (System for M3i Zero & M3DS Real(19-10-2009)).

i can browse the card just fine. the danny phantom logo shows up and all, but no buttons work to load the game. i tried all the buttons plus the touch screen but none of them do anything at all. what am i doing wrong? do i need to put m3sakura somewhere as well?

i followed the insutrctions from the pdf (http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Readme/m3i_upgrade_manual1.pdf) to the word.

any help appreciated.
thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if u did what i did you installed the firware from m3s site and for reason it happened to me, you cant load games

you need to use a firmware called sakura/touchpod ( even tho m3's sites firmware is touchpod?) and this will fix the problem. Sakura can be downloaded of filetrip ( temps new download thing) or just google it then put the file on ur sd and it should work fine if not get back to us.

Edit : You can download Sakura on the site you linked to so just download that and do what it says ( i think that is the .exe version which makes the file for ya oand puts it on ur sd but i duno, it might not be)

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
re-flash the M3i with the F_CORE, also try a different USB port just incase the one you used first time is faulty, wait 5-10 seconds after the flashing has stopped to be sure the flasing has finished.

Download Sakura v1.43 from www.linfoxdomain.com as this is the latest version.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@ terminator99: he just cant load games..that doesnt involve flashing the card since flashing the card just enables it to wrok
its the firmware thats giving him problems
try the dual loader which u can choose from between sakura and touch pod and u can switch from between them whenever u want

thats what im using and it doesnt give me any problems

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
terminator99 said:
re-flash the M3i with the F_CORE, also try a different USB port just incase the one you used first time is faulty, wait 5-10 seconds after the flashing has stopped to be sure the flasing has finished.

did that, it flashed properly.

QUOTE(terminator99 @ Oct 29 2009, 11:35 PM) Download Sakura v1.43 from www.linfoxdomain.com as this is the latest version.

the file you point to ( M3Sakura_v1.43_Multi.zip ) on that page, is a windows executable file - what am i supposed to do with that?
i installed it and it gave me a video transcoding app all in japanese - wtf?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gibberish said:
terminator99 said:

QUOTE(terminator99 @ Oct 29 2009, 11:35 PM) Download Sakura v1.43 from www.linfoxdomain.com as this is the latest version.

the file you point to ( M3Sakura_v1.43_Multi.zip ) on that page, is a windows executable file - what am i supposed to do with that?

Just ope the exe file and follow the instructions, then you click something ( cant remember what but it is obvious ) and it will copy the sakura/touchpod files to your Micro Sd

Edit : when you have installed the exe it says at the top setup sakura, it then ask for the sd card location and it then put on the files simple
biggrin.gif

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anaxs said:
@ terminator99: he just cant load games..that doesnt involve flashing the card since flashing the card just enables it to wrok
its the firmware thats giving him problems
try the dual loader which u can choose from between sakura and touch pod and u can switch from between them whenever u want

thats what im using and it doesnt give me any problems

www.linfoxdomain.com is the site he should go too then.

Here is direct link
loader for all flash cards

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
gibberish said:
terminator99 said:

Just ope the exe file and follow the instructions, then you click something ( cant remember what but it is obvious ) and it will copy the sakura/touchpod files to your Micro Sd

Edit : when you have installed the exe it says at the top setup sakura, it then ask for the sd card location and it then put on the files simple
biggrin.gif

Set Language to english first.

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorted now, thanks for your quick and helpful replies people.
i have to say though, my first impressions of this cart are pretty shit. it took numerous attempts to flash the f_core.dat file initially, and then the software provided on the OFFICIAL m3 site doesnt even bloody work! unbelievable!

anyway, nostalgia intro is now playing so i can finally get into bed and start to play this game.

thanks again anaxs, danny600kill and terminator99.

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gibberish said:
sorted now, thanks for your quick and helpful replies people.
i have to say though, my first impressions of this cart are pretty shit. it took numerous attempts to flash the f_core.dat file initially, and then the software provided on the OFFICIAL m3 site doesnt even bloody work! unbelievable!

anyway, nostalgia intro is now playing so i can finally get into bed and start to play this game.

thanks again anaxs, danny600kill and terminator99.

You are quite Welcome! Im happy to help out.
yaynds.gif
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...