LA Noire - Bigger subtitles?

isemialera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yo have to report your OP and ask to moderators to do so. most of the time they will do if you ask polite.

I got confused, What your question is?
Just reported, thanks for the help.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm asking about the possibility of changing the font size of the in-game subtitles, 'cause they are so small (for me).

Anyway, I think that such "homebrew tool" doesn't exist.

Thank you, all, for the replies.

Reactions: BigOnYa

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: BigOnYa

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Oh, I see. :(
I love a game called "The Last Express"by Jordan Mechner (yeah that Jordan) the game only have voice over and is a heavy history mode, but the accents are so bizzarre and I am not English native what most of the time I do not understand any dialog, the game have no subtitles therefore is too hard to me. I understand you.

• Sad
Reactions: isemialera

isemialera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I love a game called "The Last Express"by Jordan Mechner (yeah that Jordan) the game only have voice over and is a heavy history mode, but the accents are so bizzarre and I am not English native what most of the time I do not understand any dialog, the game have no subtitles therefore is too hard to me. I understand you.
I know the feeling, my friend. Having no subtitles at all is a big problem for players who are not fluent in English language.

• Love
Reactions: BigOnYa and impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof