Hacking Korea 3DS miiverse

nscf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello! I am using the Korean version of new 2ds xl!I got to know the private server of miiverse and prepared the file, but the problem is that there is no miverse in Korean version 3dsIf I don't change the language of my console to Japanese or English, can not I use miverse?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speaking of miiverse, when it was active, I was playing new super Mario bros. U, and after one of the midcastles, when it shows you different drawings and messages people have drawn/written, someone had drawn a hairy dick. I burst out laughing. :D

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I am using the Korean version of new 2ds xl!I got to know the private server of miiverse and prepared the file, but the problem is that there is no miverse in Korean version 3dsIf I don't change the language of my console to Japanese or English, can not I use miverse?
Not sure what do you want to achieve exactly?
Did you think you could make Miiverse work if you changed the language on the system?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure what do you want to achieve exactly?
Did you think you could make Miiverse work if you changed the language on the system?
I think they have and wanna use riiverse. or another clone of Miiverse. But those languages dont have any Miiverse launchers on the home menu.

nscf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I'm sorry I'm late!What I am curious about is whether it is possible to install the miiverse in Korean version 3DS in a different way than changing the country!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-