Homebrew Is Homebrew Launcher Dead

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But it doesn't say how to run pegaswitch I know the only way on the console is on 3.0, but don't know about 2.1 :( I google it but I got no answer
First you need to install pegaswitch on your PC. Then you just need to change DNS on your Switch and go to browser. Boom, pegaswitch.

Reactions: SkulllKid

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3.0 homebrew and a handful of actual homebrews to run, I like did all that you can via this entry way.... but with the new release of Fuseeeellleeeeaaa , Id figured that HBL is on its way out. Like everyone would just run Linux instead lol.
That literally makes no sense. Fusée Gelée is an exploit, HBL is a utility, how does an exploit kill a utility? It doesn't, it allows access for said utility. The HBL is very much alive, as pointed out already, it runs on firmwares 1.0.0-3.0.0 as of yesterday, April 24th, 2018.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But it works on 2.1 now? Because all the threads told to update first to 3.0 so it's the same method that I need to follow?
Because of yeasterday's massive release (24.4.2018), you can use HBL on 1.0.0 up to 3.0.0. Never update your switch to 3.0.0. (although f-g works on all current switches so CFW will come to all switches anyways. But lower FW is going to be rarity ;) )They are just not updated. And talking about pegaswitch, you don't need Switch for it at all.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: SkulllKid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, class gamer greetings