Hacking Invalid NCA error help

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got a unpatched switch on 8.1.0 and used the NH hacking and cfw install guide to get the latest atmosphere emummc cfw with hekatai payload running. after testing retroarch and N64 emulation i installed the 2.0.0-8.1.0 sig patches from here, and installed a random small nsp game i downloaded off the net (spacecats with lazers). used the latest goldleaf to install the nsp to my 256gb fat32 formatted micro sd card. it installed fine and the game runs perfectly. so then i wanted to try dumping and installing my Cart games mario odyssey smm2 and pokemon lets go eevee. i used the gcdumpertool to dump the carts to NSP to the Sd card, and tried to use goldleaf to install them.

Goldleaf errors out with a NCA invalid (might mean missing sig patches or a too low firmware)(4518).

i got tetris99 and cuphead nsp files to install and run but 2 other sourced smm2 nsp files also wont install. ive searched and searched for a solution and all ive seen is delete the atmosphere folder, recopy a latest atmosphere folder, copy the sig patches files to the atmosphere folder and use a different payload fusee standard bin.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got a unpatched switch on 8.1.0 and used the NH hacking and cfw install guide to get the latest atmosphere emummc cfw with hekatai payload running. after testing retroarch and N64 emulation i installed the 2.0.0-8.1.0 sig patches from here, and installed a random small nsp game i downloaded off the net (spacecats with lazers). used the latest goldleaf to install the nsp to my 256gb fat32 formatted micro sd card. it installed fine and the game runs perfectly. so then i wanted to try dumping and installing my Cart games mario odyssey smm2 and pokemon lets go eevee. i used the gcdumpertool to dump the carts to NSP to the Sd card, and tried to use goldleaf to install them.

Goldleaf errors out with a NCA invalid (might mean missing sig patches or a too low firmware)(4518).

i got tetris99 and cuphead nsp files to install and run but 2 other sourced smm2 nsp files also wont install. ive searched and searched for a solution and all ive seen is delete the atmosphere folder, recopy a latest atmosphere folder, copy the sig patches files to the atmosphere folder and use a different payload fusee standard bin.
Have you tried using ReiNX?

Reactions: NoNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn