Hacking If you installed Linux on your Switch, could you hack other Switches using your Switch?

Salazar-DE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems to me like the scripts for F-G just need to be run using Linux. And the Switch has a perfectly usable USB port on it.

So...

You could theoretically have your own Switch-shaped Switch-hacking machine!

Salazar-DE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Theoretically: probably
Realistically: why?
I've been typing and erasing ideas for about ten minutes now, and I don't think I can come up with a good reason why. A laptop would do this much more efficiently.

That being said, realistically... Because it's jokes.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see much ppl using laptops anymore here, it's mostly ppl at university...

A smartphone is the best option as almost everyone have one already and goes everywhere on it pockets...

I don't use my I7 11.6 inch laptop 4 years... I rather take my Nvidia Shield tablet almost every day's with me just for browsing internet...

Last edited by guily6669,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is what fail0verflow suggested in their release
Yeah they did say that they leave that to any reader who might want to create for android...

However sadly the Xhci will be a problem as almost all old devices have no USB 3.0 and even on newer devices mostly only the powerful expensive ones usually have usb3.0...

My girfriends's recent Samsung J5 2017 4 example is still 2.0 and cost 200€ in a promotions as usually its a god damn 250€ phone.

ps: But maybe we can also patch the phone's android kernel to work in USB 2.0 like Linux on old PC's with no Xhci.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters