Homebrew ROM Hack I Seriously need help black screen..

Bl4ST9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, i've got a 3ds, i was playing pokemon when it suddendly froze, i powered it off, and it was stuck at blank screen.
Waited 30 minutes, on a discord server they told me to do it 'cause it's a Luma Bug, nothing worked.
Changed data folder in God from "data" to "data2", restarted and it didn't work.
Tried the L+R+A+UP Method, nothing showed up even after 5 minutes pressing.
Tried to format the sd, delete and download everything, nothing worked.
Tried the CTRTransfer to CTRNand, nothing.

GodMode9 works like a charm, the select+power menu (I guess it's the Luma menu) works too, but if i try to use the L+R+A+UP Menu, and the normal one, it get stucks with a black screen.

If someone can help me, i will greatfull..

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anything different happen if the SD card is removed? There's really not much point to messing around with anything on the SD card if removing the SD card doesn't change anything.

I read a post a while ago wherein someone reported success by turning on the 3DS while it was closed, which surprised me. Maybe it's worth a try? (This is easy to do with a New 3DS XL model; on other models, I suppose you might need to use a magnet to fool the "lid closed" sensor.)

Bl4ST9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, i don't have magnets, but i would try to do it.

Just trying another method called "CTRTransfer (Type D9) Script", Hope it works..

EDIT:
The closed one method didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs