Homebrew Homebrewed 2DS Loop

CastanovA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm sort of stuck in a loop here. (Sorry if I'm not in the right section for the thread)

Recently I have reformatted my new Nintendo 2DS, in which case I have homebrewed it.
But, I am missing some system titles (Mii Maker, Mii Plaza)

I am prompted to make a Nintendo Network ID which needs a personal mii, as does launching the Nintendo eShop, it wanted me to make a personal mii.

Multiple things I've tried:
(1): Using Godmode to make a legit title (the legit title seemed to have been missing)
(2): I've tried reformatting again without homebrew (still missing the titles)
(3): Updating the system.
(4): Launching eShop prompts me to launch mii maker which causes my 2DS to crash.

Eventually I actually did have the two apps to come up but the images were black, in attempt to launching them came to another crash.

Everything else works just fine, I'm seeing if someone has any ideas about this?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm sort of stuck in a loop here. (Sorry if I'm not in the right section for the thread)

Recently I have reformatted my new Nintendo 2DS, in which case I have homebrewed it.
But, I am missing some system titles (Mii Maker, Mii Plaza)

I am prompted to make a Nintendo Network ID which needs a personal mii, as does launching the Nintendo eShop, it wanted me to make a personal mii.

Multiple things I've tried:
(1): Using Godmode to make a legit title (the legit title seemed to have been missing)
(2): I've tried reformatting again without homebrew (still missing the titles)
(3): Updating the system.
(4): Launching eShop prompts me to launch mii maker which causes my 2DS to crash.

Eventually I actually did have the two apps to come up but the images were black, in attempt to launching them came to another crash.

Everything else works just fine, I'm seeing if someone has any ideas about this?
Do a ctrNAND transfer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.