The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Your friend s made a good choice in reccomending this forum to you =)

Welcome to GBATemp, hope you have a great time here.

I finally was able to bloody welcome you lol, the forum has been so slow lately lol.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe..it appears the hotel is having some wiring problems. I think it has something to do with every time Tempest screams obscenities about speechless, kiczek and friends.
biggrin.gif
It has nothing at all to do with that torture chamber people keep muttering about under their breath..we don't have one!
wink.gif

Welcome to the community, and enjoy your stay for however long (or short) that stay may be!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well have fun. Don't let Grayzie steal your candy, and read the help section before starting here. Oh yeah, don't type "First Post" in any GBA game release topic.
biggrin.gif

smotmorepoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for welcoming me

if anyone was wondering on my name, i was really high and someone said smot more poke insted smoke more pot
tongue.gif

btw my friend who really likes skins doesnt want his parents(who read this site) to know were friends so plz dont mention me and my good friend

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
welcomme to the best gba forum ever built enjoy your stay oh and befor i leave try looking at the rules then you dont get banned like somme ppl oh and welcomme to heaven

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1