Hey ppl I'm IchigoK2031

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Welcome to Hotel GBAtemp, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Remember to listen to the wise words of Costello whenever possible, and remember that there are no warez at GBAtemp (Just saying since a lot of people don't seem to realise this).

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So you like Bleach, huh?
smileipb2.png

That reminds me; I have to go read some

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Welcome to gbatemp, I hope you have a nice stay here, if you are interested in anything I'm sure you'll find it here, do post much and I'm sure that you'll make friends that will love you and help you, after all that's what a community is for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, heaps of people will help you, also if you have the need to download anything, you can do so here, in the download center, it has everything a hardcore Nintendo gamer needs and more.

Before going out to explore the gbatemp world, I suggest you to have a look at the Forum rules written by the respected staff of the forum to help keep the site clean, also notice that asking for roms or any kind of wares might even give you a permanent ban, so better think before doing something stupid like that
smile.gif

I also noticed that your name contains the name Ichigo, from that I guess you're a lover of the anime, as I am myself, not to blow my own horn but by going in the NDS rom hacking section you can find fan translations that other users, including myself have made, the quality of the translations is superb and I hope you try them out, we even have Bleach- the 3rd phantom translated
smile.gif

If you don't like the place at first, just don't be frustrated, there are some users that might try to have fun with you but don't mind, I'm sure that you won't have any problems though, if you do, you can always report a user breaking the rules by using the report button which is located in the bottom-left of your post, by doing so you notify moderators of the user violating the rules and help them keep the board clean.

And last but not least, Have a good time here.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Welcome to gbatemp, I hope you have a nice stay here, if you are interested in anything I'm sure you'll find it here, do post much and I'm sure that you'll make friends that will love you and help you, after all that's what a community is for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, heaps of people will help you, also if you have the need to download anything, you can do so here, in the download center, it has everything a hardcore Nintendo gamer needs and more.

Before going out to explore the gbatemp world, I suggest you to have a look at the Forum rules written by the respected staff of the forum to help keep the site clean, also notice that asking for roms or any kind of wares might even give you a permanent ban, so better think before doing something stupid like that
smile.gif

I also noticed that your name contains the name Ichigo, from that I guess you're a lover of the anime, as I am myself, not to blow my own horn but by going in the NDS rom hacking section you can find fan translations that other users, including myself have made, the quality of the translations is superb and I hope you try them out.

And last but not least, Have a good time here.
From now on I will quote that perfect welcome speech into every topic here ever.

Also, that cheapo didn't translate the story mode of 3rd Phantom. Boooooo

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want to know why people are going to spam you with welcomes today, read the first article on the first page, and then you can join in on it (but make sure it's very nice and welcoming, because that's how you win
tongue.gif
).

ALSO: When you get to 100 posts, a shoutbox will appear, this is when you spam the creep (
smileipb2.png
) smiley every time someone posts a serious question.

Enjoy the temp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.