Homebrew Help with Wii64 Overclocked version

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This version is supposed to overclock your vWii when running sign_c2w_patcher. The problem is everytime I run the c2w I get a black screen when running Wii64. If I don't run sign_c2w_patcher it works. I have CBHC does it maybe conflict with the sign c2w patcher? Or maybe I don't need to worry about sign c2w patcher because CBHC overclocks it for me?

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depending on the version your using , the version needs patched and then you run that Patched Version! After you run C2W.

I Made a Channel Forwarder with Not64 latest patched via Techmoons Injector with Sign C2W Patch and presto.

You can do this with all the other GX Emulators too but you may prefer the latest with Gamepad Support Not64 currently does not have Gamepad Support.

1. Patch with C2W Patcher.
2. Load Sign C2W you dont need to load anything before hand ie. Mocha just the Sign C2W.
3. Load your Patched App/Dol/Elf.

Last edited by CORE,

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I figured out the problem I wasn't paying attention when I installed the Wii 64 overclock forwarder I installed it to usb which makes you get a black screen with sign C2W, moved it to Nand now it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes