Homebrew Having issues with TWiLight Menu++

Ruprecht

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I booted up TWiLight Menu to test a rom of Fire Emblem: NMOTE that I had just used patches on, and I got a message saying that main.srldr was not in the right place or something, so I removed all traces of TWL and reinstalled. THEN, it said files were missing. Putting the SD Card in and out of my MacBook made TWL boot normally, until after the logo, which leads to a blank white screen. What should I do?

I am using a N3DSXL with newest firmware and TWL, in case you are wondering.

@RocketRobz I would appreciate some help, please, and sorry if I am wasting your time.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the main.srldr is on the root of TWiLightMenu's folder in _nds. it going white is normal for a few moments. it takes a bit when you first use the menu or when you update, because it's probably caching some files and updating settings.

Ruprecht

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the main.srldr is on the root of TWiLightMenu's folder in _nds. it going white is normal for a few moments. it takes a bit when you first use the menu or when you update, because it's probably caching some files and updating settings.
Since I reinstalled TWL with the newest release from GitHub, I know for a fact it's there now.

It has been going white for around seven minutes. Is that normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1