zakwarrior

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi to everyone and thanks for maybe trying to help me

So i just got this bricked switch, followed like always the unbrick guide from @mattytrog as i always do and i got many switch working using this guide & normaly i don't have any trouble

But this time, on this switch i get strait an error when i get to the hacdiskmount part, when i open the emmc physical drive i get an error: invalid protective mbr and when i use my biskeys i get an entropy error 7,988
My biskeys seem correct because if i generate them using tsec & fuses OR using biskeygump i get the same keys

I got many spare emmc chips and when i try to put another emmc and get to hacdiskmount part of the guide, i don't get anymore the invalid protective mbr error but still get the entropy error

I got with this switch the correct (not sure....) boot0 and boot1 dump and i got a rawnand.bin filled with 00 until almost the end of the file (offset 747BFFE00) where i see prodinfo & prodinfof
This dump was flashed into the switch to try to unbrick it with no sucess

If anyone could give me a hand please, i'm kinda blocked

# I don't understand why i get this entropy error because the keys are correct
## Is it possible to unbrick a switch with an empty emmc or for exemple a switch without the emmc chip
### Is this switch can be saved ?

Thanks again for reading my and the possible help

:bow:

Reactions: Thundermofocat

Thundermofocat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi to everyone and thanks for maybe trying to help me

So i just got this bricked switch, followed like always the unbrick guide from @mattytrog as i always do and i got many switch working using this guide & normaly i don't have any trouble

But this time, on this switch i get strait an error when i get to the hacdiskmount part, when i open the emmc physical drive i get an error: invalid protective mbr and when i use my biskeys i get an entropy error 7,988
My biskeys seem correct because if i generate them using tsec & fuses OR using biskeygump i get the same keys

I got many spare emmc chips and when i try to put another emmc and get to hacdiskmount part of the guide, i don't get anymore the invalid protective mbr error but still get the entropy error

I got with this switch the correct (not sure....) boot0 and boot1 dump and i got a rawnand.bin filled with 00 until almost the end of the file (offset 747BFFE00) where i see prodinfo & prodinfof
This dump was flashed into the switch to try to unbrick it with no sucess

If anyone could give me a hand please, i'm kinda blocked

# I don't understand why i get this entropy error because the keys are correct
## Is it possible to unbrick a switch with an empty emmc or for exemple a switch without the emmc chip
### Is this switch can be saved ?

Thanks again for reading my and the possible help

:bow:
i'm having a trouble to pass in PRODINFO with my Bis_key any idea?

edit: i get via Lockpick_RCM, and the switch only came with android cfw, and i no have a Nand backup to restore

Last edited by Thundermofocat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==