Hacking Question Games and homebrew apps doesn't load, help

FirmFR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I was testing a miitopia mod and in the excitement I pressed the button to update, no problemo got the latest version of atmosphere and the switched booted up on it, but now, the games doesn't want to load AND THE HOMEBREW APP MAKE ATMOSPHERE CRASH.. Can someone help me on this ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was testing a miitopia mod and in the excitement I pressed the button to update, no problemo got the latest version of atmosphere and the switched booted up on it, but now, the games doesn't want to load AND THE HOMEBREW APP MAKE ATMOSPHERE CRASH.. Can someone help me on this ?
How is your SD card formatted?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried, doesn't change anything, games still fail and homebrew apps still make atmosphere crash
  1. Delete the atmosphere folder on your SD card
  2. Redownload Atmosphere and put it onto your SD card
  3. Download these signature patches and put the correct ones onto your SD card (fusee for fusee-primary, or hekate patches for hekate without chainloading fusee-primary): https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/latest
What happens?

Sem112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I experience the same problem. Want to update to 12.1 with choidujourNX but after downloading latest atmosphere and sigpatches I cannot open homebrew anymore. 'the software was closed because an error occurred'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: