Gaming Free Uncharted 3 Early Beta Code Contest.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,635
  • Replies 22

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm back.
biggrin.gif

I'm really enjoying it. The new features are pretty good (although I never really went deep into Uncharted 2, so I'm not sure how it compares).
The new buddy system is pretty good. Every match the game assigns you a random buddy, and it allows you to choose to respawn by your buddy when you die, as well as give your buddy a high-five after a kill when working together (it even rewards you with a medal).
The medal system (as far as I know) has gotten revamped too. You get these Medal Kickbacks (kinda like killstreaks in other games) that you can use after receiving a prerequisite amount of medals in game. I like it a lot better than killstreaks, it kinda encourages people not to camp (although I'm not sure if there was camping in the game in the first place).
They added weapon attachments too, which is a welcome feature. And to my knowledge they also added depth to boosters (I think they added a booster leveling system).
Overall, very enjoyable, might be picking this one up (given that I still have money from the other October/November releases).

Thanks again for the early access beta code.
biggrin.gif

BTW the code you gave me allowed access to the Creepy Crawler kickback, which allowed me to turn into man-eating spiders for a limited time (after getting a lot of medals). It was great to hear people's reactions when I first tried it out.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, I was only Lv. 14 when the beta ended, mainly because I stopped playing the beta when they released the Yemen map on the last week. I really despise that map, it's like it's designed for campers. I really enjoyed the other two, but I stopped playing because every single round everybody voted for the f***ing Yemen map.
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And my first PC