United States
Father's Day Contest
hosted by: mytransformertoys.com

What will you say to your father in one simple phrase?​

Rules:

1. Each post counts as an entry.
2. Make it count.
3. Don't post more than once.
4. Try to do something on Father's Day even if it is small and simple.
smile.gif

Deadline is June 18th. Winners will be announced on Father's Day!

Prizes:

1st Place: Wheat Magnetic Closure Reversal Clampping Stand Case for iPad2

2nd Place: Black Diamond Pattern Silicon Handle Game Grip for iPhone4

3rd Place: Silicone Horn Stand Amplifier Speaker for iPhone 4- White

Good Luck! Remember to check out MyTransformerToys and thank them for hosting this contest!

Special coupon code! hellodad Available from 06/02/2011 to 06/20/2012. 10% OFF! Enjoy!​

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dad, let's play rock, paper, scissors. If you win, I'll give you a hug, and if you lose, I'll still give you a hug. Whether you win or lose, I'll always love you.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great Sterling that was impressive. Keep it up guys.
smile.gif
Father's should always be appreciated because they are always there and love you no matter what.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Dad, I don't have something to give you every Father's Day, but that doesn't mean i don't love you. I love you so much that i'm always thankful and proud that I can carry your last name as mine.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice. I would personally get him something to express it to. Like for example my father is in love with the news so he enjoys it when I put it up for him. Just giving out examples of what you guys can do on Father's Day that can mean a lot to them. Even the simple things mean a lot.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Father, you are but a humble and simple man.

You are not a businessman of excessive wealth, nor are you an entertainer as famous as can be, nor are you a revolutionary scientist or doctor.

All of these men have accomplished near-impossible feats in the eyes of the world, yet you have not.

However, there is one thing that you have done far better than any businessman, entertainer, scientist or doctor could dream of; you are an excellent father. Through good times and bad, you have been with me, always looking out for my best interests and ensuring my future be bright in any way possible. Few fathers love their sons as much as you do.

Though in the eyes of the world you may not be much, in the eyes of your son, you are the greatest father who has ever walked this earth, and will forever be.

Happy father's day, dad.

I have no iphone. I have no Ipad. I just love my dad.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I understand guys that the prizes are not suitable but hopefully they will have new products eventually. They told me to do this contest to have their name out there because they are a brand new website. Join and spread the word if you can. They do actually have some good stuff to buy if you have the iPhone/iPad for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.