ROM Hack Exheader related problem converting .cia to .3ds

Blueie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm trying to convert a cia file to 3ds for Citra using 3DS To CIA Converter v4.1, but I get a "Could not read exheader file" error. From taking a look a this thread, it seems I need the xorpad of the exheader. The thing is, I already have it, but I don't know what to do with it? :glare: How on earth do I tell the converter to use it?

Last edited by Blueie,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this isn't required actually. you can just extract the cia, add ".cxi" to the end of the first content (contents.0000.xxxxxxxx), and it should work in citra assuming it's decrypted.

pokemen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this isn't required actually. you can just extract the cia, add ".cxi" to the end of the first content (contents.0000.xxxxxxxx), and it should work in citra assuming it's decrypted.
it doesnt work please give me a tutorial on this because it wont work

rayomcqueen

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
To solve it, you must decript your cia, before convert it into .3ds, you can do it with a program, this tutorial for example has a decripter:
Post automatically merged:

To solve it, you must decript your cia, before convert it into .3ds, you can do it with a program, this tutorial for example has a decripter:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...