Hacking Error 157-1104 I can't use Wii U browser

Zeroner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Wii u 5.4.3.I bought a Japanese nintendo Wii and installed hxachi. I managed to install some games in the SD (Legends of Zelda wind waker, shovel Knight, Mario kart 8) these games work well, theI bought a Japanese nintendo Wii and installed hxachi. I managed to install 2 games in the SD (Legends of Zelda wind waker, shovel Knight, Mario kart 8) these games work well. The problem is that I changed the regional language of the console. I reset the console to factory settings and since then I can not access the Wii U browser and settings. A box appears saying there is a region error (error 157-1104).
I have searched all over the internet, this forum and many others and I do not find a similar problem, most of the videos repair this error through web exploit but I can not do that because of the error 157-1104. Look for exploits that do not require web exploit but all use the browser. I tried to find if in any way there is a Wii U hack via vWii but I did not find anything just direct access From Wii U to vWii. Also look for a way to replace the files of a game in the SD memory where my games are to start an exploit and I did not find anything either. My question is, is there a hack that does not use web exploit and does not require entering the configuration of the Wii and there is also a form of hacking using vWii? PS: I have internet on my Wii U

Zeroner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone can help me?
I have heard that there is an application that creates channels and redirects from the vwii. now the application redures to HBL. Does anyone know about this application?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know what to do, I have not ever had this error code before. It sounds like to me you may need to hard-mod your Wii U to dump the NAND and perhaps edit the sys_prod.xml from the dump and then restore, even then that may not solve your issue. Somehow you essentially locked yourself out of the Wii U and unable to use FTPii everywear. There is an HBL launcher that launches HomeBrew menu, however as far as I know that is only available for the Wii U side.
Also I'm not sure if the NAND dump will be encrypted or not, so be aware.

Scdi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Wii u 5.4.3.I bought a Japanese nintendo Wii and installed hxachi. I managed to install some games in the SD (Legends of Zelda wind waker, shovel Knight, Mario kart 8) these games work well, theI bought a Japanese nintendo Wii and installed hxachi. I managed to install 2 games in the SD (Legends of Zelda wind waker, shovel Knight, Mario kart 8) these games work well. The problem is that I changed the regional language of the console. I reset the console to factory settings and since then I can not access the Wii U browser and settings. A box appears saying there is a region error (error 157-1104).
I have searched all over the internet, this forum and many others and I do not find a similar problem, most of the videos repair this error through web exploit but I can not do that because of the error 157-1104. Look for exploits that do not require web exploit but all use the browser. I tried to find if in any way there is a Wii U hack via vWii but I did not find anything just direct access From Wii U to vWii. Also look for a way to replace the files of a game in the SD memory where my games are to start an exploit and I did not find anything either. My question is, is there a hack that does not use web exploit and does not require entering the configuration of the Wii and there is also a form of hacking using vWii? PS: I have internet on my Wii U

I have the same issue. Were you able to fix it? Please let me know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work