Error 010000000000100c on boot (no theme good sd)

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used my Switch on CFW this morning and it worked perfectly fine. I switched to OFW to play Mario Kart Online which worked perfectly fine. I went back to load CFW and nothing I do seems to work. I am able to enter hekate and using SYSnand and Stock options both work perfectly fine but CFW doesn't work at all. Instead, It hangs on the Switch boot logo and then shows Error 010000000000100c . I have no themes or content folder under Atmosphere and I'm using all the latest Atmosphere files. The SD card is formatted to Fat32. Is there anything I can do to at least recover my saves? The last time I tried updating my FCW everything was corrupted and I lost about 2 years of saves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NeroLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check if that folder is under SD:/athmosphere/contents and save it on your pc or a different folder. Then delete it from the contents folder and start your switch again. if it works, good. If not copy that folder back in the contents folder.

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check if that folder is under SD:/athmosphere/contents and save it on your pc or a different folder. Then delete it from the contents folder and start your switch again. if it works, good. If not copy that folder back in the contents folder.
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I have removed the folder already and have had no luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, One below it is doing a MrBeast challenge.