Emuiibo stopped working suddenly error nag, xortroll server doesn't know

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So one day I was spawning all the different amiibo's for tears of the kingdom. Then the following days i wanted to try again. And got this message:
https://prnt.sc/TLI9fB_gyJ5B
https://prnt.sc/CmPBT2s1eC3v

I haven't changed anything on the switch SD card, the emuiibo plugin is 1.0 and i use this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebrew-that-generates-all-amiibos-for-emuiibo.620726/

- Tried rebooting to no avail
- Tried restart game
- Someone said check if NFC is on but thats only a thing seemingly when in in airplane mode. I have airplane mode off
- 0 controllers attached- just using switch in handheld mode with the joycons attached to it sideways.

Asked around on the xortroll discord and no one seems to know or maybe even care, as they say "it should just work"

AceyBwoi

Trophies
XP
Country
They say update to latest fw on Nintendo support, I have also read try resync your controllers to see if it might fix that issue?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They say update to latest fw on Nintendo support, I have also read try resync your controllers to see if it might fix that issue?
I am on 16.0.0 And when it was working a few days ago it was also on 16.0.0. So... i don't think this could be a reason.
How do you resync controllers when they are physically attached to your console???

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 16.0.0 And when it was working a few days ago it was also on 16.0.0. So... i don't think this could be a reason.
How do you resync controllers when they are physically attached to your console???

Go to your system settings, disconnect all the controller and re pair them

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Go to your system settings, disconnect all the controller and re pair them
You mean system settings controller and sensors - Disconnect controllers. Did that.

It doesn't make sense. since I didnt do anything with my joycons on my switch. I always have them connected to them. Didnt remove or add new controllers.
So even the suggestion seems strange tbh. but I understand you are trying to cover all bases. but like I said.

I changed NOTHING to my switch during that time. other then reboots.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean system settings controller and sensors - Disconnect controllers. Did that.

It doesn't make sense. since I didnt do anything with my joycons on my switch. I always have them connected to them. Didnt remove or add new controllers.
So even the suggestion seems strange tbh. but I understand you are trying to cover all bases. but like I said.

I changed NOTHING to my switch during that time. other then reboots.

Are your controller/joycon oem ?

syntaxyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe try removing all the files related to emulating the amiibo's and setting it up again. The idea is that removing everything including configuration files could reinitialize the configuration routine, potentially fixing your issue.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emuiibo has it's own emutool for generating amiibos (seperate Windows executable), and iirc the format was changed for the emuiibo 1.0 update. Was that generator tool you linked to updated for the latest emuiibo? and did you "connect" an amiibo via emuiibo before opening the amiibo function of the game?

Also, do you have either a real amiibo or NFC sticker to try out? Try removing the emuiibo ovl, and see if legit amiibo scanning is working. This will eliminate hardware trouble from the possibilities.

Last edited by urherenow,

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
emuiibo has it's own emutool for generating amiibos (seperate Windows executable), and iirc the format was changed for the emuiibo 1.0 update. Was that generator tool you linked to updated for the latest emuiibo? and did you "connect" an amiibo via emuiibo before opening the amiibo function of the game?

Also, do you have either a real amiibo or NFC sticker to try out? Try removing the emuiibo ovl, and see if legit amiibo scanning is working. This will eliminate hardware trouble from the possibilities.
The linked AmiiboGenerator works fine with emuiibo 1.0.0.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe try removing all the files related to emulating the amiibo's and setting it up again. The idea is that removing everything including configuration files could reinitialize the configuration routine, potentially fixing your issue.
Already resetup everything with a test file from xortroll. and it gave me the same result
Post automatically merged:

Cant try with real amiibo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...