Hardware Does anyone know what this is?

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It looks like an adaptor or a cheat device for ds games, it even has a red light built in.
I got it when I was buying 2 DS consoles, the seller also gave me a DS linker flashcard and a EZflash V i he said that is it is to add games, but I didn't trust him.
Also when I plug it in with a game or flashcard, or even whitout anything, the computer detects it but does nothing. I think I need a program to make it work.
PS: Sorry for the horrible picture quality, I literaly took the 2DS that was next to me and took the photos.
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the seller claimed it was to add games, then the idea is that you use a software with it to add games to the flashcarts without the need of an SD card.

DS Linker flash cart needs it. Here is an old review of the flashcart on emuparadise that talks about this flashcart. https://m.emuparadise.me/reviews/DSLinker/

mtndlpe.jpg

Edit: LOL I just gave that review a thorough reading.
Value - 5.0: $80 USD for 2 gigs? Sign me up.

Since this review is extremely old, I can't tell if this is sarcasm or that this flashcart was a bargain for it's time. I guess it existed before the R4 flashcart, seeing as the reviewer considers being able to have multiple save files as a large feature. Kind of funny how far we've come.

Last edited by Pluupy,

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If the seller claimed it was to add games, then the idea is that you use a software with it to add games to the flashcarts without the need of an SD card.

DS Linker flash cart needs it. Here is an old review of the flashcart on emuparadise that talks about this flashcart. https://m.emuparadise.me/reviews/DSLinker/
mtndlpe.jpg
Nice! Thanks.

Last edited by legoinventeor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...