Dingoo A380, coming up?

kwote1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this A380 Dingoo the sega emulator is miscolored when i play the basketball ball games the whole game is blue screen also couldnt get MP3s to play lol and Video either I dont know if I jumped the gun too fast and bought this this definitely needs a firmware update i cant get the Neo Geo to work or CP1 or CP2 GBA seems to run ok Mame im lost in lol i cant get it to work also im kinda computer savy and I even went as far as trying to put another firmware on here from the Dingoo a320 but i dont know lol It has no PSX emulator built in ive tried some things but not all in my honest opinion i would prob buy the Dingoo a320 cause thereis soo much more out there for it and this lil system seems extinct if the firmware was working right and it had a supporting site besides it i think it can go somewhere but as far as im concerned it doesnt look like no one else is buying it me and the dude that posted the youtube videos (which works for the site i bought it from) THATS THE ONLY VIDEO I EVER SEEN OF THIS DEVICE EVER LOL so with that said is it just me and him who OWN THIS DAMN THING? ha ha ha hope to hear from you soon...

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
kwote1 said:
I bought this A380 Dingoo the sega emulator is miscolored when i play the basketball ball games the whole game is blue screen also couldnt get MP3s to play lol and Video either I dont know if I jumped the gun too fast and bought this this definitely needs a firmware update i cant get the Neo Geo to work or CP1 or CP2 GBA seems to run ok Mame im lost in lol i cant get it to work also im kinda computer savy and I even went as far as trying to put another firmware on here from the Dingoo a320 but i dont know lol It has no PSX emulator built in ive tried some things but not all in my honest opinion i would prob buy the Dingoo a320 cause thereis soo much more out there for it and this lil system seems extinct if the firmware was working right and it had a supporting site besides it i think it can go somewhere but as far as im concerned it doesnt look like no one else is buying it me and the dude that posted the youtube videos (which works for the site i bought it from) THATS THE ONLY VIDEO I EVER SEEN OF THIS DEVICE EVER LOL so with that said is it just me and him who OWN THIS DAMN THING? ha ha ha hope to hear from you soon...

is nba jam tournament the basketball game that does not work . i know the mame on the pc needs bios zips to work. have u tried that kwote1 . I think u are the first gbatemp member to have one
rolleyes.gif

kwote1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it wasnt in Mame. It was in Sega Emulator. where the whole screen was blue I hope someone buys it soon i dont want to be alone lol ha ha.

markzhu520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello.everybody.first thank you betterman ,s topic.
i am mark from dingoo comany.if there is any question about dingoo a380 ,welcome to contact me . [email protected]
here is link about video of dingoo a380 console. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GKto_-RsyE for refference.
and also there is our online store for individual buyer and retail:

*link removed by admin, no advertising, read the rules, thanks*

markzhu520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
micro sd, fuck yes.
i bought an a320 and the mini sd slot is fucked i dont want to buy another only to have the same probs so i guess buying one of these would be a nice idea for me...
what are the dingoocompany busy with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD