Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taki just replied to my question about price claims $50ish dollars so if you find a broken screen switch you could potentially get a oled switch lite for $100
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Broken switch lites go for about $50ish on ebay I see
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    tempting
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if they add TV out support im all over it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It'll probably have some type of daughter board you need to install for correct voltage
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just read a statistic that Women have an average of 4 sexual partners in their lifetime and Men have an average of 7.... The math doesn't check out lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Lol would it?
    I think women be lying lol
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What about transgenders?
    I don't think they are average lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Statistics show that 6.9 out of 10 are satisfied with life who are gay/lesbian. Nice.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm not lying, this is an actual survey.
    +1
    The ones who are satisfied are the ones who have accepted who they are and don't have family who hate it or religious hang ups would be my best guess.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Yeah, there is a big decline of LGTQ acceptance in the US, too many liberals I wonder.
    For me I am super happy with my life for the most part, right now I have found real love someone who loves me and she is just beyond 10 out 10 for who she is. Always there for me and always supportive and just perfect in all the ways that matter to me. lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Even though you went through several girlfriends even when I've joined here for the first time, pleased to hear it's going well for you. If you have your views then I respect that, its your opinion.
    For me if someone is gay or lesbian I am fine with them as long as they know I am not and leave me out of that lol
    +1
    yeah I had to kiss a lot of frogs to find my princess.
    I finally found trust...
    That's absolutely massive to me.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Well, it's not about looks its all about the type of person that you're dealing with. I respect sexualities for those who are gay, bisexual, trans, whatever it is. As long as they're not harming anyone.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Well, it's not about looks its all about the type of person that you're... +1