Hacking Custom Swapnote Stationery?

SquaredNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it was possible to make custom modded stationery for Swapnote. I know that stationery is packaged in a file, so is it possible to make your own stationery files?
sorry about the repetition :|

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Lainpilled User
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently not at this time. You might want to open the files through a hex editor and examine the file magic. Well, what does that mean? It tells you what type of file it is, and the data below the header can be determined whether it was either compressed, encrypted, or standard.

You could try using some tools like QuickBMS to examine them, and figure out on how to extract the frames into viewable images.

Reactions: SquaredNES

SquaredNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently not at this time. You might want to open the files through a hex editor and examine the file magic. Well, what does that mean? It tells you what type of file it is, and the data below the header can be determined whether it was either compressed, encrypted, or standard.

You could try using some tools like QuickBMS to examine them, and figure out on how to extract the frames into viewable images.
Thank you for the answer! I knew it was theoretically possible, and I was surprised to not see any mention of making your own stationery anywhere on the Internet. I'll try making my own tool for it now!

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: