Hacking couple questions, hopefully someone can answer about haxchi

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi so i did haxchi the other day, is there a way to modify it when its on the system so that when i click it, it will but straight to sysnad? also i install a couple games to a usb stick to test whilst waiting for my external 1tb, can i then install them games onto the external when it arrives on the same machine or will it mess up ticketing?

lastly, how would i get a save from my super mario 3d world on my sd card to be playable on sysnad. my 5 year old son will kill me if i lose his save where he has got to world star all by himself haha

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi so i did haxchi the other day, is there a way to modify it when its on the system so that when i click it, it will but straight to sysnad? also i install a couple games to a usb stick to test whilst waiting for my external 1tb, can i then install them games onto the external when it arrives on the same machine or will it mess up ticketing?

lastly, how would i get a save from my super mario 3d world on my sd card to be playable on sysnad. my 5 year old son will kill me if i lose his save where he has got to world star all by himself haha
You are already in sysNAND when you boot. why would you want to make an extra click to get right back where you already are?

Are you talking about redNAND?

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i install the haxchi, for homebrew, but every time i want to go on sysnad i have to load it via homebrew, iv seen there are ways that when you click haxchi it loads sysnad as default instead of homebrew channel but not sure how i do them settings. sorry should of been clearer

alecocr20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I suppose you are talking about sysnand with Sig patches
If this is the case you can change the haxchi config file and set the default to the CFW fw.img
For the games you can reinstall them without any problem, don't forget to backup your saves.

Reactions: julienbdes

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cheers yes but im trying to find out how to do that, i thought i had but it keeps loading homebrew, i maybe editing the wrong file not sure

this is what my config file looks like

a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=fw.img

Last edited by evans05,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers yes but im trying to find out how to do that, i thought i had but it keeps loading homebrew, i maybe editing the wrong file not sure

this is what my config file looks like

a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=fw.img
Did you re-install haxchi after changing your config file?

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah i wasnt sure if i could do that without bricking it, if its safe to do ill reinstall it

do i need to remove completly or just set haxchi to install over itself?

Last edited by evans05,

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Are you using fw.img or just the signature patch? If you're using dimok's sig patch the default should be pointed to that elf instead.

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
looks like he is using sysnand iosu

But whatever you r using, like said just reinstall haxchi over with your updated config.txt.

Last edited by tomazzzi,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think you need to reinstall haxchi when you edit the config file, you just need to replace the config file with a new one using a file browser (WUP Server or FTPii everywhere)
But yes, you can probably re-launch the installer to make it easier.

just re-select your game in the list and the installer will replace the old executable (already haxchi) with the new one (haxchi again!), and will replace the config file too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...