Correct guide for my wii?

niko00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Grenada
Hello everyone

I want to install homebrew channel and gx but I don’t know which guide to use my console is the one without gamecube ports and I only have one controller which is the one with the integrated motion plus also I purchase an SD card 16Gb and as a usb I thought a usb 64gb flash drive is Ok am I right?

So can you u suggest me a correct guide because I read about incapability with the motion plus controller or with usb flash drives not everyone is ok for the console so am a little bit confused about which guide to use

Thanks you :)

niko00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Grenada
Thanks for answer :)
Well my console is the classic wii the 2nd one “family edition” without GameCube ports not the mini is there another guide or I have to follow the one from mini ? also my console is European one (pal) in case that this info is necessary

Thanks for your time :)

niko00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Grenada
Thanks you :)
And with this guide I imagine that I have no issue with motion plus control because I don’t have an non motion plus one because I read about some issues with motion plus control

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.