Change Bleach character sprites

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by markvn, Dec 22, 2009.

Dec 22, 2009

Change Bleach character sprites by markvn at 9:21 AM (1,385 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. markvn
    OP

Member markvn GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Well, is it possible to change the bleach character sprites?
    Because I want to put other characters in it.
    And please, I also wanna know how to change the characters in JUS easily.....
    I read a lot about it, but I don't know how to do it.
    Can someone help me?

2. markvn
    OP

Netherlands
    Well, I already have the sprites as .png file.
    But how to put sprites back in the game?
    I mean, other sprites, like mario or something (I also have them)...
    Anyone?

3. Princess Rozalin

Member Princess Rozalin †GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†

United States
    I know your Desperate and i dont Mean to Sound Like a Mod/Admin.But dont Double Post use the Edit Button to Add More Details.

4. markvn
    OP

Netherlands
    Okay, sorry, but I have a problem with editing, every time when I want to edit a text for the second or third time, my internet stucks....
    So, can anyone tell me how to fix that problem (I use Firefox and Google Chrome (newest versions))?

And of course: Can anyone help me with sprite editing?

5. mateo245

Newcomer mateo245 Advanced Member

Colombia
    i will kill to have kirakisho on one game (lol i remember doing a sprite sheet i have it somewhere in my computer ) i have tons of free time so i will like to help collecting sprites(maybe exchanging them) lol i did a sprite swap in some of the touhou project fighting games [​IMG] little confusing but i did it ,i tought it was a miracle with no glitches weeeee [​IMG]
    well any way if you succeed please pm me.

but do you know anything about hack and editing i used to but i got out of that i got bored after doing my forth homebrew,i have little knowledge about hacking i only tried to hack ffiv ds textures(lol you should have seen rosa)an entire mess.

any way if you like making sprites go to the ssb clash forum they really need help and will accept it but you need to be patient,i used to do some animatios for a friend who uploaded them,but if youre doing it for bleachs gameplay go for it we need pioneers on game hacking

6. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States