markvn

OP
Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, is it possible to change the bleach character sprites?
Because I want to put other characters in it.
And please, I also wanna know how to change the characters in JUS easily.....
I read a lot about it, but I don't know how to do it.
Can someone help me?

markvn

OP
Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, sorry, but I have a problem with editing, every time when I want to edit a text for the second or third time, my internet stucks....
So, can anyone tell me how to fix that problem (I use Firefox and Google Chrome (newest versions))?

And of course: Can anyone help me with sprite editing?

mateo245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i will kill to have kirakisho on one game (lol i remember doing a sprite sheet i have it somewhere in my computer ) i have tons of free time so i will like to help collecting sprites(maybe exchanging them) lol i did a sprite swap in some of the touhou project fighting games
wacko.gif
little confusing but i did it ,i tought it was a miracle with no glitches weeeee
rofl2.gif

well any way if you succeed please pm me.

but do you know anything about hack and editing i used to but i got out of that i got bored after doing my forth homebrew,i have little knowledge about hacking i only tried to hack ffiv ds textures(lol you should have seen rosa)an entire mess.

any way if you like making sprites go to the ssb clash forum they really need help and will accept it but you need to be patient,i used to do some animatios for a friend who uploaded them,but if youre doing it for bleachs gameplay go for it we need pioneers on game hacking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0