Hardware Buy used switch without invoice ?

Huex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I would like to buy a used Nintendo switch but the seller doesn’t have the invoice. And I am afraid the joycons have the joycon drift issue and without invoice, I won’t be able to send them to Nintendo. Is it easy to fix by myself ? And will it be efficient ?

Thanks

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sadly we can't have everything. If we buy a Switch ( or any other device) without an invoice we have the risk of it being faulty and without the possibility to apply the warranty on it; but on the other hand, most Switch consoles (and all consoles for that matter) without an invoice from the seller, have lower prices than those in-store ones.

You should test the unit yourself -if possible-, so to discover any issue the seller is not willing to describe -if any-.

Reactions: Huex

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I purchased my 2 switch consoles pre owned without invoices

1 did start to drift a month later but i did manage to fix them myself with ease and the analogue replacements didn't cost much.plenty of videos on YouTube with step by step guidance

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To fix the joycon drift is easy. You just need the right tools (on Amazon, most analog stick replacements come with the necessarytools), steady hands, and patience. First time I did it when I was doing a shell swap, it took me 2hrs. Only because it was my first time and I was very worried bout screwing something up. Specially since I didn't have the money to buy another set at the time. Now taking it apart and putting it back together, it takes me roughly 30mins. Its easy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm