Hacking Booting into Hekate without payload?

AsukaL1to

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with the new update, as others have found, there seems to be a problem with booting.

Is there a way to boot into the Hekate menu or just boot into the Switch Stock Firmware with this new update? I only found this out bc I was adding files to the switch sd and tried to push the hekate payload, but it didn't work

Like I said, I tried pushing the 5.5.5 hekate payload but that doesn't do anything, like I don't even get an error message it just can't be pushed to the switch and I'm left on a black RCM screen. I have autoRCM on, but I can't disable now as the payload isn't working and I can't access the hekate menu because of this.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can always downgrade and wait until the problem is fixed in a newer version. That seems like the simplest solution from where I'm standing.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with the new update, as others have found, there seems to be a problem with booting.

Is there a way to boot into the Hekate menu or just boot into the Switch Stock Firmware with this new update? I only found this out bc I was adding files to the switch sd and tried to push the hekate payload, but it didn't work

Like I said, I tried pushing the 5.5.5 hekate payload but that doesn't do anything, like I don't even get an error message it just can't be pushed to the switch and I'm left on a black RCM screen. I have autoRCM on, but I can't disable now as the payload isn't working and I can't access the hekate menu because of this.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you

Are you sure that the payload is being sent successfully?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1