Hacking Blank software installations

Akwiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so, I was installing an NSP and some updates for the game. The base game loads fine but the update always fails in goldleaf. When it does it leaves a blank game icon. I have attached an image of this.

This has happened before and typically I can go into goldleaf, install the title and it's fixed. Didn't work this time. Updated goldleaf to 0.5 and still not able to. So I go in and start deleting all of the tickets that correspond to the update I was trying to install. In every instance goldleaf assures me it is an unused ticket so I assume it's pretty safe. So now I've deleted all titles and tickets but the blank icons are still there.

Is there a way I can totally expunge the files off of my SD card? I can't even reinstall the game now because I get "processing tickets" or something when I go to add that update. So I think I broke it .

Thanks in advance

Akwiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am not 100% sure about that but I got them together in a pack from a good source so I would assume they are compatible.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not 100% sure about that but I got them together in a pack from a good source so I would assume they are compatible.

For an example..

Base - Super Mario Odyssey™ - [0100000000010000]

Update - Super Mario Odyssey [0100000000010800][v196608]

Look at them ? Look at the black bold.. Match!

If update is different from base then it won't worked.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Akwiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, yes they do match! And no it's actually darkest dungeon. I am mostly just concerned about getting rid of the blank games at this point.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Oh, yes they do match! And no it's actually darkest dungeon. I am mostly just concerned about getting rid of the blank games at this point.
You can remove it by going to game uninstall menu, scroll down and you should see "?" icon between games.

Reactions: klear

Akwiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man. I had not even checked on the actual switch settings . That worked. Thanks and sorry for the dumb issue.

Reactions: aos10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la