Gaming Bakup load that allows ios 223

yabel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to get biggest loser challenge to work but it freezes. I found a person with a solution but it uses Uloader and its very ugly to b honest. Is there any other loaders allow IOS changes? Loading from a disk 4.1U soft modded.
TY

yabel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im loading from a disk not a usb drive. I know Uloader does it and tested it on my console but it looks alot less polished then other loaders I use. I need to set it up on my console as well as a friends and wanted a better looking loader if possible.

smash_brew said:
you should be able to do this with usbloader gx and neogamma too. i can't really think of a loader that doesn't do this.
Where i change it in Neogamma? I have v6 installed atm (i think).
I only have 1 game that I have to use this with and its The Biggest Loser Challenge.

Bow$er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest, i wouldnt care. Its only a loader mate, the main thing is... its playing the games. If something aint broke, why fix it ?

I do know what you mean though.

I know thats not the answer your hoping for mate and sorry i cant be of more help.

yabel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its weird that most loaders are polished with some nice music but Uloader looks like someone broke out some crayons and added midi music to it. USB Loader CFG will play off disk with lots of extras but you need to have some kind of usb/flash drive in Wii to get past 1st screen.
But through this it did make me empty a extrenal drive i had and hook it to my Wii. And WOW. I love the way it finds covers. I using USB Loader CFG and will start messing with it more. It reminds me of XBMC for my old XBox ( which I still use). Is there a USB loader that can display games covers in a line where you can flip through them in a juke box style? XBMC would do that it my movies and it looks so nice.
Thx for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.