Bakup load that allows ios 223

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by yabel, Nov 28, 2010.

Nov 28, 2010

Bakup load that allows ios 223 by yabel at 2:52 AM (2,179 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. yabel
    OP

Newcomer yabel Advanced Member

United States
    I have been trying to get biggest loser challenge to work but it freezes. I found a person with a solution but it uses Uloader and its very ugly to b honest. Is there any other loaders allow IOS changes? Loading from a disk 4.1U soft modded.
    TY

2. CarbonX13

Member CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Taiwan
    I'm pretty sure most USB loaders allow IOS changes manually through the settings. I can confirm both Configurable USB Loader and WiiFlow have this function.

3. smash_brew

Member smash_brew I may or may not have fallen

United States
    you should be able to do this with usbloader gx and neogamma too. i can't really think of a loader that doesn't do this.

4. yabel
    OP

United States
    Im loading from a disk not a usb drive. I know Uloader does it and tested it on my console but it looks alot less polished then other loaders I use. I need to set it up on my console as well as a friends and wanted a better looking loader if possible.

Where i change it in Neogamma? I have v6 installed atm (i think).
    I only have 1 game that I have to use this with and its The Biggest Loser Challenge.

5. Bow$er

Newcomer Bow$er Member

United Kingdom
    To be honest, i wouldnt care. Its only a loader mate, the main thing is... its playing the games. If something aint broke, why fix it ?

I do know what you mean though.

I know thats not the answer your hoping for mate and sorry i cant be of more help.

6. yabel
    OP

United States
    its weird that most loaders are polished with some nice music but Uloader looks like someone broke out some crayons and added midi music to it. USB Loader CFG will play off disk with lots of extras but you need to have some kind of usb/flash drive in Wii to get past 1st screen.
    But through this it did make me empty a extrenal drive i had and hook it to my Wii. And WOW. I love the way it finds covers. I using USB Loader CFG and will start messing with it more. It reminds me of XBMC for my old XBox ( which I still use). Is there a USB loader that can display games covers in a line where you can flip through them in a juke box style? XBMC would do that it my movies and it looks so nice.
    Thx for help.