☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It crashed while running animal crossing.
Originally thought it was due to sys-botbase, but the same crash suddenly happened without much warning without it insalled.
can i have help pinpointing the cause...?

https://pastebin.com/0dUiTQAv <- the report

I hope that i'm posting this right. I just really want some help :(

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Don´t worry, make a backup of your current SD:/atmosphere, SD:/bootloader folders, delete them and recreate using the steps, if any goes very bad, you always can return to the current state.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Don´t worry, make a backup of your current SD:/atmosphere, SD:/bootloader folders, delete them and recreate using the steps, if any goes very bad, you always can return to the current state.
my main concern is now when i try to make a backup of my emmc it thinks i was in the middle of another dump and tries to resume it, despite me.... not... and I don't know how to fux that. On top of that i uh, don't really know where m

on that note, i'm backing up my emummc that i had but it was... really out of date.
IT DOES, however, have a proper dump of the emmc (older??) but idk how good of an idea that is to rely on....

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
if you have a emunand on a RAW partition you can use emutool to backup it on your computer,

if your emunand is file based, then you can copy SD:/EmuMMC folder to your computer.

for all file operations you can use UMS mode of hekate.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
if you have a emunand on a RAW partition you can use emutool to backup it on your computer,

if your emunand is file based, then you can copy SD:/EmuMMC folder to your computer.

for all file operations you can use UMS mode of hekate.
yeah, i just moved the emunand to the pc since it was file based.
thanks, i'm sorry if i'm a bit over paranoid or annoying here btw, i'm just really afraid of messing up the whole thing lol
This only randomly started happening after i put sys-botbase back on my swich, though i removed it thinking it was that (yet it crashed without it installed too... hhhm

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Don't worry. You never will be "too caution" a fredh installation could give you a starting point, then installing each software at time could serve as testing path

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry. You never will be "too caution" a fredh installation could give you a starting point, then installing each software at time could serve as testing path
hello! I tried everything and still got a crash- i'm gonna do some testing to see if it's ONLY in animal crossing, and if it's related to the mods i have. as much as i don't want to disable some of them, it's possible that they are just... not up to date and are crashing my atmosphere

Edit:
I tried removing all my mods.
funnily it mostly crashes when i have it on the dock, but i'm still running tests there-
It crashed without mods.

Also, funnily enough, doesn't "ptm" relate to charging? Could it just... be my dock?

EDIT 2:
It's not just the dock, it's... apparently just when I run animal crossing? what???
None of the other games are doing this from what ive tested and i'm just getting horribly confused. Should I reinstall animal crossing? is some sort of data-corrupt thing happening?

Last edited by Lavaimp,
  • Wow
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
may be, try removing animal crossing, backup saves (including BAC and system ones) remove all saves, remove all mods and cheats.

reinstall the game and test it. restore saves, test it, reisntall mods one by one testing in between.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy