Hacking arm9payload.bin file?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In that case, all you need to do is rename your current arm9loaderhax into arm9payload and put that into your anim folder
Then put BootAnim9's arm9loaderhax bin on the root of your sd card along with arm9bootloader bin

Reactions: OldGlass

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: OldGlass

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something that you might want and/or be interested in is gnmmarechal's Quick payload switcher. Some games that require more ram such as monster hunters will not boot if you have the bootanim9 payload. with this, you can switch between the two from your home menu. I find it very useful. Here is the link to the thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-quick-payload-switcher.432358/

I've seen that before, but never really needed it. I have BootAnim9 and games such as MH or Smash still work fine for me so.. eh :/ lol

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that before, but never really needed it. I have BootAnim9 and games such as MH or Smash still work fine for me so.. eh :/ lol
That's very odd. Why would i be having that issue. I created a thread on it a while ago and i was instructed to switch my payloads. Strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad