Anyone else got problems AKAIO 1.5 AKRPG

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by kineticUk, Sep 29, 2009.

Sep 29, 2009
  1. kineticUk
    OP

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Having a few teething problems with AKAIO 1.5 on AKRPG with latest loaders (27.09.09)
    (All clean install, panasonic format, re-installed to check..)

I'm getting white screen lock ups when I try to connect to WFC (GTS, Mystery Gifts, etc) in pokemon platinum (3797). No problem before using 1.4.1 on the RPG. Using the latest akaio and loaders on RPG I have problems. With the latest akaio and loaders on a AK2i I can connect fine.

Similarly using akaio 1.5 on RPG with latest loaders and Professor layton and pandoras box (4205), when I go into the inventory menu and then exit the game from there (Using the button on the top left of that screen), I get white screen freeze and have to reset my DSL.

I just wondered if there was anybody else using AKAIO 1.5 on a RPG?

I had noticed problems with pokemon straight after upgrading my acekards to version 1.5. But with the AK2i and the latest loaders, they seem to have been fixed. If anyone can let me know if you have noticed anything similar or confirm, I'll get this reported.

Thanks

2. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I can verify the part about Layton 2 freezing. And I don't care about Pokemon.

3. kineticUk
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks dib.
    If anyone plays platinum or could check it on their RPG, I'd appreciate it.

4. Twilight Loz

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have pokm Platinum but i have never encounterd a white screen when I log onto WFC

5. kineticUk
    OP

United Kingdom
    Its my RPG with AKAIO 1.5 that I have problems, specifically if I try to download a mystery gift from the option on title screen and also when using GTS, I get white screen and it freezes. I can play the game, it will load if its on the SD card in my RPG.

But it works without any problems on AK2i afaik since the last loaders were installed... which acekard are you using Twilight Loz?